- Overview of the software
- Built-in editable headers database
- Skip List Database
- Common headers to identify files
- Built-in network messaging
- User defined report details
- Distributable file list viewer
- Import export settings
- Built-in zipping functionality
- Comprehensive live statistics
- Testing for secured folders
- Copy files directly from within software
- Video Demonstrations
- Pricing and Purchasing
Being able to access secure data in folders locked with security settings is important when recovering customers data. In certain situation, for example where you get a clean image of the drive and it shows up as normal, then the secured folders will need the settings changing on them.
The very first thing that happens during a file list is that all of the folders are checked for access rights. This highlights folders that may be secured and folders that are corrupt. Because of the importance of this, a network alert can be sent out indicating that there are problems in folders immediately after the folder scan.
The folder testing process usually takes less than a minute. often much less, and can save hours manually searching for corrupt and secure folders that may otherwise get missed.