- Overview of the software
- Built-in editable headers database
- Skip List Database
- Common headers to identify files
- Built-in network messaging
- User defined report details
- Distributable file list viewer
- Import export settings
- Built-in zipping functionality
- Comprehensive live statistics
- Testing for secured folders
- Copy files directly from within software
- Video Demonstrations
- Pricing and Purchasing
The built in network messenger lets your engineers receive messages from the file listing program. The messages are sent immediately a file list is completed, and if there are errors found in the primary folder structure testing, then an alert message is sent in red indicating it's severity. Clicking on the text in the message reveals more details about the alert. Messages will stay on-screen until they are either clicked on or the computer is restarted.
Alerts can also be configured when a file list has been compressed and archived, this can send a message, perhaps to your customer services department who can contact the customer and email them the list and the viewer.